Feb 21, 2006

Soo ...alone ..


life has always been kind to me .giving me all that I've ever wanted,until the day came when .......it took everything from me,making me sooo alone in the eye of the world.

I,the only child got everything I wanted ...so much love,noone could ever imagine ........the way I was brought up it was so joyous tht still when i dream abt it, it gives me a slithering experience ....... but life isn't always in the arms of ur fantacy,u've got to rise up from it n see the outside world n it was here when I first experienced the real meaning of love,heard so much abt it but felt it for once ....which last for the lifetime .......I felt soo happy that I have someone to share my thoughts n a shoulder to lean on, I was soo happy ...life seemed beautiful then before,I could see people smiling everywhere .....indeed it felt like love was in the air,I loved this person soo much ...I could do anything for him,even kill myself ........ then a time came when she stopped showing me her love,stopped meeting me or calling .......................I was broken,I cried for help but who could help ?? there's noone to help in love .....u r indeed alone, I cried for months ..mailed her,tried to call her but ....in vain, then oneday came to know that the person whom I had loved more than my own life has become a stranger,she married .........................but it didn't stop me from loving her......I wanted to meet her just for once n tell her how much I've loved her,how much I've done for her ,just once .........but she didn't listen to me, she pointed me out n threw me from her life forever n ever .........................It seemed like a bad dream then but when I woke up,found it was true .....yes,I was betrayed ..yes,I was thrown in the garbage somewhere ..yes,I was fooled in love ...........

1 comment:

Lava Kafle said...

wowoow great article blogger wowoww