Mar 8, 2006

I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING THEM

HEY FRIENDS WHEN I GO THROUGH SOME OF THE BOOKS... SOME PARTS OF THE STORY OR SAY IF I READ SOME ONE'S POEM THAT REALLY FACINATES ME... IT MAKE ME FEEL GOOD THOUGH IT DOESNT MATTER WHT TYPE OF POEM IS THT???? SO I WANT TO POST THOSE POEMS WHICH I READ SO FAR AND TOUCHED MY HEART... MAY BE COZ THEY WERE SIMILAR TO THOSE SITUATION I WENT THROUGH BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO EXPRESS IT IN WORDSD.....HOPE IT WILL TOUCH URS HEART TOO... JUST FEEL IT...

ANOTHER GOOD THING OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN

How do I say goodbye to you
When we never really said hello?
Is it any easier to walk away from the seeds of a friendship
Never given time to root and grow?
(Grow into what – a bigger friendship? I don’t know.)

And how is it possible to miss someone
I hardly ever see?
How can I know if you were my hero,
When you rode into the sunset
Long before the credits rolled.
How can there be a formal end to something
Which had no real beginning?

I can only thank you for the rainbows you brought to my storms;
For the silver lining you stitched in my clouds.
It was refreshing to find,
In this Sea of Skepticism,
Another fish peering at the world through a prism.
So, thank you for the laughs we had
And those that might have been.
I really cannot say goodbye.
Please, always be my friend.
=========
==============
My lover is bit late today
I wonder what's the matter;
Be it that he no longer cares?
Oh no! He would not cause me tears.

I'll sit and wait, perhaps he's late,
He will not dare to break his date
Those cruel robbers in the square-
Perhaps they've killed my lover there.

She waited till the evening came
And solemn night approached again,
Till shadows fell softly around
And she could not even see the ground

She sat there by the window pane
Where she could see both hills and plains,
That if by chance he did come by
She'll be quite sure he did not die.

The sun went down, the stars appeared
Night's shadow forms were very weird,
Yet there she sat, alone and sad
To lose him now would make her mad.

She did not sleep a wink that night,
But heard the cock crow for daylight,
Thus many days swept past her there,
She waited for her lover dear.

She mourned with sighing and groaning
Oh love! Come back to your darling
O lover dear, why can't you hear?
Sweet mortal, please come near.

Then once she saw a horse galloping
Gliding swiftly over the mountain,
She saw him on the stallion's back
As he rode across the green park.

Hope soared, as he flew towards her
Her heart reached out to him, her lover
Then she saw his good companion
Who rode with him on the little stallion.

It was a beautiful maiden
Who had invaded her haven
She didn't want to believe it,
But yet, at least she knew it.

As he approached the little house
His spirit seemed to be aroused,
He hit the horse with all his might,
He then shot past her in full flight.

She watched him riding swiftly past,
Her days of love were gone, at last.
He was not dead, but gone for sure,
She had a claim on him no more.

Her heart broke fast and splintered out,
Now she would grieve without any doubt.
Her face grew pale, her limbs grew weak,
Her pretty face was soon tear-streaked.

He married his other lover
And left her alone to suffer,
He had rejected her for sure,
He did not need her any more.

She neither ate, nor drank a sip
To quench the thirst upon her lip
But grief and sorrow was all she knew
As the tree and flowers wildly grew.

Then one day soon the hour had come,
When she, poor maiden, had to be gone,
Her breath was gone, she felt like stones,
While rain and sun did bleach her bones.

Once, later years he did pass by,
And, through the windows he did spy
Yes, she was there, but not his dear
His love was flesh and she was fair.

****************************************
it would be easier for her
to accept things as it was
if she has learnt to raise
not to fall in love..

one who fall cry with broken heart
grief for what can't be his / her
one who learn to rise smiles back
and congratulate the new couple

life is not easy path my fren
not bed of rose but of thorns
don't desire mortal thing which
u can't accept when it dies...

law of world is this n be same
even though we learnt it fast or slow
every birth lead to death..
and love to tragedy.. this is sorrowful world

No comments: