Apr 11, 2006

I THOUGHT...


I thought I finished with my tears
I will never ever cry again for years
But it was all wrong what I thought
Tears! That’s what a thought of you brought

I thought I will never ever weep again
I will never ever feel the same pain
But it was all wrong what I was thinking
Today! I see ocen of my tears all around in which I am sinking

I thought I will never ever see you again
I will never ever see you getting wet in the rain
But it was all wrong what I judged
Love! In your love, I find myself submerged

I thought I will never ever think about you again
I will never ever, in your thoughts go insane
But it was all wrong and I am still wondering
Alas! Still it’s you about whom I find myself pondering

I thought you will never talk to me again
You will never ever say me "HI" with a pain
But it was all wrong what I was guessing
Ah! Still I find myself asking you to love me, is all what I am essaying... is all what I am essaying


It’s tough to learn... It’s tough to earn... and it’s tough to turn...but it’s easy to BURN...BURN in HELL

No comments: