May 16, 2006

I think I won’t ever come out of this misery

MY FEELINGS............NOT A GREAT STORY

U knew that I couldn’t live without u…but u decided to choose someone as your better half…….wish u a very very happy married life………its been three days since I heard from u that u r getting married but still tears hadn’t stopped from my eyes………..tell me how m I supposed to leave without u?............when u thought u r in love u told me n I respected your love …when u asked me to be only your fren I accepted………….and now when u decided to leave me I accepted./……but no……….I can’t live with this pain……….I just want to leave this world………..my feelings n me……..u left like we’re nothing for u……..but u r everything to me……..and I swear u that in my life no body will ever come……….heart still wants to wish u happy life with whoever u will marry…………and I will wish best wishes for u……….someday in some moment of life if u felt that u ever had feeling for me……….turn back n tell me………….my first n last love will be waiting for u……….marriage isn’t end of love……nor any relation……….love is love…………n I’ll always love u………just once …in life turn back n tell that u love me too….my love will be complete………..till then I’ll be waiting………….waiting till now with hope that some day u’ll return…………now I’ll wait for my end…for the day I’ll leave this world m in hope that someday u’ll realize u loved me too……….if not……then I’ll be incomplete……….I’ll leave world without anything…………but before I die………..just come to tell me that u loved me………if it was for minute…or second then also………I won’t ever come in between \your life…but my life will be lifeless if u won’t do that…………………but I can’t stop my tears………I can’t dream again……….but hope u will dream for better future…..today just wanted to tell u that..my tears my feelings might be like dramas in front of u………….but I always felt I borm to be yours……..only to love u………..nth more……….so with this confession m going out of your life……..may be I was bad…or worse person…but my love was never lie………never I pretended anything with u…….I’ve many things to live life with or many memories to live with so don’t worry about me………..u move on………..when u’ll feel like u need a fren turn back…………I’ll be following your footprints……..n if u won’t run back………..I’ll think my love wasn’t worth it………be happy……….be satisfied……..n be fulfilled…………

No comments: